Have I Got Nudes For You: TM 139
- Facebook wants your naked photos to stop revenge porn
- Buskers in London are the first to accept tap-to-pay cards
- UK Amazon Prime members can order a Volvo test-drive (with Andy Hoyle)
- Pornhub creates VPN service to circumvent blocks
Patreon supporters have access to our ad-free and longer version of the show -- over 14 minutes longer this week -- which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- EXTRA STORY: Blocking 500 Million Users Is Easier Than Complying With Europe’s New Rules
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Behind the scenes of GDPR, Christopher Wylie, and data protection flaws
- Longer intro feature involving dogs, sort of
- Extended discussion around Facebook nudes, involving prudish Brits and flatbed scanners
- Why does Ian hate buskers? What is he such a killjoy?
- Do toilet attendants take contactless payments?
- Ian wants to live on the moon
- Outtakes and more!
Please support us on Patreon at www.patreon.com/uktech for access to our exclusive ad-free extended version of the show, additional weekly special features in the programme, live-streaming, instant access to our entire back catalogue of extended shows, access to our Discord member’s club, higher quality MP3s, zero commitment required, and much more.